Place of Origin:
The cornice angle generally refers to the phenomenon that the four corners of the eaves in ancient Chinese wooden buildings are slightly longer than the central horizontal eaves in both horizontal and vertical directions.
That is to say, the cornice on each side is a space curve, and both ends rise at a certain angle in the horizontal and vertical directions. But this is not the case for all eaves. The eaves in this case are generally the main buildings. They usually have a large depth, but their height is usually not very high due to the length of wood. The roof slope is large, and they are usually low when they reach the external wall.
However, most major buildings want to have a transition space (think of the awning built at the door in modern buildings) before entering the building, so the roof has a bay in the horizontal direction, which will make the indoor light environment with poor lighting worse. The final decision is to add a layer of flying rafters with a lower slope on the rafters of the overhanging eaves to play a coordinating role.
|Surface treatment||Glossy and glazed|
|Compression strength||1985 N|
|Product character||The raw materials are from different mountains.|
|high plasticity, no pollution, no radiation and environmental|
|Production process||Raw material - mixture -clay body - first sintering - glazing - second sintering- finished product - packing|
|Available colors||golden yellow, green, blue, grey ,red and black|
1.traditional technology and handmade sculpture
2.sintering for two times ,durable for 30 years
3. high frost resistance ,stand low 30 degree
4.low water absorption ,glaze no peeling for long
5.sculpture patterns customized
|Application||For the roof of garden pavilion, Buddhist Temple,Mosque, pagoda, gateway and other buildings roof in Chinese style|
1.installation drawing with details available
2. our engineer can guide the installation at the site if necessary.
3. if any quality problem ,we promise to provide free products to replace.
1.Our factory is a professional roof tiles manufacturer for over 30 years.
2. We supply many types of roof tiles including traditional Chinese glazed roof tiles ,
clay unglazed roof tiles , Fish scale tiles ,Interlocking roof tiles and Corrugated roof tiles .
Especially Antique style roof tiles are our featured products.
3. We have experienced professionals which work for roof design ,manufacture, installation
and ancient buildings repair.
Traditional Chinese roof tiles are popular used for Buddhist temple and garden house and
Careful and safe packing
traditional Asian roof tiles are packed in plywood case ,24cases for one full 20ft container
1. Preproduction samples will be a available before the production,
2. The production will be process by both machine and skilled handmade workers,
3. The extra quantity will be ready in case of breakage
4. The products will be double check before the final packing.
We're more professional ! That’s why you can choose us.
Chinese roof tiles and roof tile figures
Send your inquiry directly to us