Hollowed Terracotta Garden Wall Blocks Decoration Perforated Screen Breeze Block
Breeze block, also known as concrete block or cinder block, is a type of construction material commonly used in building walls, partitions, and other structures. It is made from a mixture of cement, aggregate (such as sand or gravel), and water, which is then formed into solid rectangular or square blocks. Breeze blocks are known for their hollow cores, which reduce the weight of the blocks and provide insulation.
||Decorative hollow brick
||Handmade into shape, and fired under 1300 centigrade degree in the kiln
||Less than 6%
||Packing strap and wood pallet
Customized is available
||Garden pavilion, Buddhist temple, antique pagoda, decorative gateway, memorial arch and other Chinese ancient style building walls
||North America, Southeast Asia, Australia, West Europe, UK, Oceania
||1.strong frost resistance
2.low water absorption less than 6%
3.durable, long life time about 50 years
4.elegant, full of Chinese classical style feeling, but not lack of modern feeling
5.factory direct sale, save costs for your wall
6.fast and timely delivery, efficient stock
7.complete installation advice
We have many patterns, contact us to get the catalogue and price.
- Soundproofing: Breeze blocks have soundproofing properties due to their density. They can be used in walls or barriers to reduce the transmission of sound between different areas.
- Fireproofing: Breeze blocks have fire-resistant properties, making them suitable for constructing fire-rated walls or enclosures. They can help contain fires and prevent their spread.
Support and Services:
1, Authentic traditional handmade Chinese decorative hollow brick
2, Professional advice for decorative hollow brick and accessories arrangement
3, Correct decorative hollow brick quantity calculation according to design drawing
4, Detailed and professional installation guide
5, Our engineers can be arranged to your country to help you if needed
Since our good quality decorative hollow brick. It is popular in our customer who come from
all over the world.
Packing and Shipping:
The wood box should be able to hold all the bricks securely during shipping. The shipping process involves the tracking of the package from the point of origin to the destination. The package will be sent via a reliable carrier with a tracking number. The tracking number will be provided to the customer for tracking the package. The package will be insured for any damages that may occur during shipping.
1. What about the MOQ?
Answer: Considered the Freight Cost, the Port Charge and etc, the decorative hollow brick MOQ order is 500 pieces.
2. How many colors do you have?
Answerer: At present, only grey, red color decorative hollow brick is available, other colors is still in experimenting.
3. Do you have kinds of sizes?
Answer: Yes, 200*200*50/100mm sizes decorative hollow brick is available now.
4. Can the size be custom-made?
Answer: Sure, if your decorative hollow brick order number is bigger than 10000 pieces, custom-size could be designed.
5. Can you provide sample for free?
Answer: 1-2 pieces decorative hollow brick sample could be supplied to you, but you should pay the freight.
6. What about your payment terms?
Answer: 50% T/T in advance generally, it also could be negotiated. while the total decorative hollow brick less than USD5000, 100% payment in advance.
7. What about your price?
Answer: Tiered price is pushed, more decorative hollow brick quantity the more favorable price. Meanwhile, for long-term customers, we have more favourable terms.
Why choose us?
1. Factory supply, professional decorative hollow brick manufacturer
2. Best quality control any time
3. Professional designer and Installation engineer is available any time
4. Delivery in time
5. Export package protect decorative hollow brick safely
6. Good after sale service guarantee